INDUSTRIAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS
For large industrial roofing projects in the West Midlands – Sage Roofing is the answer.
SPECIALIST ROOFING SERVICES
- Sage Roofing specialise in large industrial roofing projects and can provide everything a project requires with a team of professionals in the field, from CAD designers to Contract Managers. When it comes to roofing for an industrial building, it’s important to ensure the roof meets specifications based on the purpose of the building whether it’s for manufacturing, storage or distribution.
- Sage building envelope contractors have the resources, experience and suppliers required to complete both new build and refurbishment projects efficiently and on time.
- Our West Midlands location means that we have access to all areas of the UK. We have a preferential working area around 70-80 miles radius, but will contract further for larger contracts.
- All our projects are guaranteed, we can offer insurance backed warranties and material guarantees, direct to the builder owner if required.
- We have complete transparency with all our clients, ensuring every stage of the project is correctly explained and understood.
- Sage Roofing are Investors in People and Achilles Building Confidence level 5 accredited
OUR INDUSTRIAL ROOFING CLIENTS
We have been involved in a wide variety of different industrial projects and some of these can be found on our case studies page.
Our clients include Willmott Dixon, BAM Construction, Interserve, Colmore Tang, Thomas Vale, Vinci, Taylor Wimpey and Jaguar Land Rover.
Get in touch to discuss your project and get a quote today.
INDUSTRIAL ROOFING PROJECTS
Previous roofing projects completed by Sage include a range of industrial buildings such as the refurbishment of the Peugeot Citroen parts warehouse in Coventry which involved partial re-roofing with full crashdeck protection to prevent any disruption. The Innovation Centre in Worksop project involved an advanced design that met the specifications of minimum air leakage as well as incorporating solar and wind power with water recycling technology.